1. Meet the main players in the global industry for frames, lenses, services, equipment, store design and layout, etc.
2. Discover new brands (SILMO is seen as a real launch pad), new companies, new collections, new products: assurance that you are at the forefront of the sector.
3. Understand the markets and trends thanks to the unique wealth of information: Silmo Pop-up (two presentation spaces for new products under two iconic themes: The Selectionist and The Collectionist), Silmo TV (the stage set for continuous information), Trends by Silmo (the digital trends magazine), innovation with the Silmo d’Or Awards etc.
4. Immerse yourself in a store for the future: the Experience Store unveils all the digital solutions that are available and adapted to the world of optics.
5. Find out about new challenges in vision through the Silmo Academy, which brings together researchers and specialists in reading and its processes.
6. Learn about new technologies in the Ab Fab Lab space which brings together the best in innovation in this area.
7. Take the time to sample mobile cuisine (food trucks are stationed outside between halls 5 et 6) and Laurent Perrier’s rare vintages at the Champagne Bar.
8. Make the most of Paris and the new exhibitions not to be missed: Henri Fantin-Latour at the Musée du Luxembourg, Rembrandt at the Musée Jacquemart-André, René Magritte at the Centre Pompidou, Hergé at the Grand Palais, Benjamin Katz at the Musée d’Art Moderne de la Ville de Paris (City of Paris’ Museum of Modern Art), Ben at the Musée Maillol, Herb Ritts at the Maison Européenne de la Photographie, etc.
From 23 to 26 September 2016, we await you at SILMO 2016.
Key figures for Silmo:
80,000 m2 exhibition area / 900 exhibitors / 1,350 brands/ 75% from abroad /160 new exhibitors
SILMO Paris - Press Release - Sept 2016 More information : firstname.lastname@example.orgTHE OPTICAL FAIR