¿Bonnie and Clyde¿ (1967) of Arthur Penn, starring Warren Beatty and Faye Dunaway, became one of the most meaningful and influential films of the 1960s,
as well as the symbol of American youth culture.
Even now, the sophisticated clothes of the stars matches the stylish vintage style of Accrue’s line “Bonnie”.
Like Clyde would say to Bonnie: we are not good, we are the best!
KUSTOM is an import & export distribution company which introduces new and refined to eyewear products.
KUSTOM, the name of the company originated from a fashion term [customizing] which reflects our strong will to introduce fine design products to customers and customize unique items upon their request.
KUSTOM exclusively represents unfamiliar yet refined brands which include :
- ACCRUE : wear inspired from Korea
- A.D.S.R. : famous contemporary eyewear brand among fashion people from Japan
- Bape eyewear : legend of the street fashion from Japan
- EFFECTOR : men’s most desired eyewear
- Grafik:plastic : Grafic on the face from Korea
- PINE : urban delicated eyewear from Japan
- Yellow bee : Classic of Korea eyewear