SILMO TV, opening up the world’s largest flagship store
SILMO 2015 is continuing its makeover by rebooting SILMO TV, to offer exhibitors and visitors a trade fair with its finger firmly on the pulse of the industry.
SILMO TV will without a doubt be a real highlight of the 2015 event, which is scheduled for 25 - 28 September at the Paris Nord Villepinte Exhibition Centre.
SILMO TV with a stunning new look for a trade fair that’s growing ever more connected
With its new, leading edge positioning, more in synch with its market and in step with its times, SILMO needed to come up with an ultra-modern and effective tool... that’s now been achieved thanks to SILMO TV!
More than just a TV stage set, SILMO TV will be the go-to multimedia tool of this 2015 edition:
- Connected with its public: SILMO TV will be the preferred showcase for all exhibitors seeking visibility and a key information hub for visitors and optics industry players.
- Connected with its industry: SILMO TV will be a forum for debates and programmes on the sector’s latest developments, shining the spotlight on 4 major topics: Fashion, Health, Innovation and Training.
- Connected with the exhibition’s news as it happens: To ensure you don’t miss a minute of the action, SILMO TV will bring you all the highlights of the trade fair via live coverage on the stage.
- Connected with the digital world: SILMO TV will be pre-recorded and broadcast on YouTube, with a presence too on the major social media platforms to give maximum interactivity.
An «haute couture» TV schedule
SILMO TV has put together a bespoke schedule, closely tailored to the issues facing the optics sector. Each of the 4 days of the exhibition will feature a range of topical, must-see programmes:
- Innovation Break: a programme dedicated to innovation within the sector
- SILMO 360° : the exhibition’s news bulletin, enabling you to experience the day’s highlights live or catch up with them later
- Rendez-vous Profession (Industry news roundup): in partnership with ACUITE
- C Tendances: a genuine catwalk, showcasing trends uncovered by our journalists
- SILMO Academy: a programme focusing on health and training
- La Minute Basse Vision (What’s new in Low Vision): presenting the latest developments in low vision
- Les Rendez-Vous avec (Profiles): introducing a different exhibitor every day, their background and their vision of the industry
- 36 programmes scheduled
- 24-hour coverage
- 15 innovations presented
- 10 major trends uncovered
- 4 news broadcasts, enabling you to keep tabs both on the exhibition and on the industry’s latest developments!
Key figures for SILMO TV:
The programmes will be broadcast in French and English, with simultaneous translation to cater for an international audience.