LAB TECH will take place in Paris at Silmo on Friday October 5 and will consist of a series of 30 minute business sessions aimed at the optician and small lab owners.
The event will be held in collaboration with Silmo as part of the Silmo Academy.
Delegates will attend free of charge and they can freely select which sessions they wish to attend throughout the day. Free refreshments will be available and there will be ample opportunity for delegates to ask questions and discuss one to one with the presenter on hand. Simultaneous translations in French/English will be provided.
The following sessions are available:
- 10.30am: “Edging super hydrophobic lenses”, by Permanento
- 11.15am: "DSC prolab – your all in one surfacing solution", by Schneider
- 12.00pm: "Precision free-form surfacing without water? Yes, it's true!", by Coburn Technologies
- 1.45pm: “Why Free-form", by Shamir
- 2.30pm: “Produce a pair of top quality lenses in less than 30 minutes”, by Satisloh
- 3.15pm: “In-Production measuring technology”, by Optotech
- 4.00pm: “In-Store or Rx Lab AR Coating in 15 minutes”, by Power Vision
Free registration in your Silmo PERSONAL AREA, in the Silmo Academy section
Place: Silmo Academy conference rooms - Entry pavillion 5A