"Visual afficiency" by Silmo academy
The theme chosen by the scientific committee is "Visual efficiency*" explored over three sessions:
Sunday 27 September
- Session 1, 10.00am to 12.30pm, a scientific session defining visual efficiency, the parameters that characterise it and how it is measured by the various specialists, etc.
- Session 2, 3.00pm to 6.00pm, a session entitled "Visual efficiency and contact lenses" looking at the different contributions made by lenses in this area. A number of aspects will be addressed.
Monday 28 September
- Session 3, 10.00am to 12.30pm, a session devoted to "visual efficiency in presbyopic patients”.
How to participate to the symposium ?
- You need to submit your request to the scientific committee before 15 March 2015
- Send to [email protected] your title and a short summary, which will enable the scientific committee to consider the content of the presentation and propose the most appropriate session.
Exhibition of posters
An exhibition of posters and written communications will be on display at the entrance to the exhibition, a location selected to maximise exposure to visitors…
- Registration before 15 March 2015 by sending your title at [email protected]
- The prize for the best poster will be decided by congress attendees who will be able to vote throughout the symposium.
* Efficiency: capacity for productivity and performance. Which produces good results