Creating a strong dynamic at an effective and attractive trade show is the challenge for the 2012 advertising campaign, which sends out an invitation to discover the “Silmo effect” with a unique, alternative tone.
The MONDIAL DE L’OPTIQUE is well-known and well-renowned by professionals all over the world, and is the essential event for discovering new collections, innovations, emerging brands and major trends.
In order to distinguish itself and stand out from the crowd, to attract and appeal to “new generation” opticians, SILMO has created a refreshing and intentionally surprising advertising campaign for the B-to-B sector.
Recorded images are shown featuring the caption underlining “the Silmo effect” on business, on the discovery of future collections, on knowledge (trend information, innovations, professional fields, etc.), and on discussions among all the professionals in attendance, who enjoy the relaxed, friendly environment.
These three advertising slots for visitor recruitment are part of a more “corporate” campaign, with colourful visuals focusing on SILMO's individual features:
- A full and varied trade show including all players in the eye-care and spectacle trade (frames, sunglasses, lenses, contact lenses, instruments and equipment, low vision, machines and components).
- A high-performance and comprehensive trade show with almost 900 exhibitors over 80,000 sqm of floor space, 1,400 brands and 35,000 international visitors.
- A trade show that spotlights innovations with the Silmo d'Or awards.
- A trade show that improves the knowledge and skills of opticians through the Silmo Academy.
- A Parisian trade show that opens its doors to the whole world.