Come and exhibit your latest optical and sunglasses collections at the TRENDS FORUM, located in hall 6.
THE 4 TRENDS TO BE HIGHLIGHTED IN 2022:
- COMBINATION(unlimited designs) : The combined metal and plastic glasses adopt a "sketch of sophistication" with essential shapes enriched by a controlled complexity of volumes, a controlled multiplication of details and finishes to give character to each deliberately designed frame.
- BIG BROWN (is the new black) : Black, which is very present in eyewear, has obviously not disappeared, but it has been replaced by very intense dark browns and a whole range of rich browns: tortoiseshell, mahogany, cocoa, bistre, caramel, sienna, golden brown, etc. These are colors worked in the material with great density.
- BULKY (generous curves) : The glasses do not hide, they seek to occupy the gaze, with consequent volumes sometimes very exaggerated. A lot of materials, thickness and roundness are required for impressive glasses. We also find in this trendy axis, the concept of visible-invisible with "thick" frames in crystal plastic revealing transparency games that are assumed without discretion.
- ENLIGHTENED CLASSIC (no boring, but style) : The idea of "Classique éclairé" is to put familiar shapes into perspective and to redesign them, rework them, resize them to bring fantasy, a kind of stylistic twist that seeks to get out of the frame, the norms, the aesthetic conventions. The idea is to break the codes while respecting a certain elegance.
To participate: nothing could be easier! All you have to do is:
- Register by clicking on the attached link: https://forms.gle/6PjnQQ89JjcsrEd49
- To send us your new sunglasses and optical products (men, women and children) - 5 products maximum per brand - before September 9 to:
SILMO PARIS – TRENDS FORUM
185 rue de Bercy