316 780 519 RCS Nanterre
70, avenue du Général de Gaulle
- Publication manager : Mr R. HAMAIDE
- Editorial manager : Mr Eric LENOIR
The website is available also from these addresses :
Any unauthorised reproduction or distribution or all or part of the components and information on this website is strictly forbidden. The content is available for private use only.
Whereas the code of intellectual property under the terms of article L. 122-5.2° and 3°a authorises only "copies or reproductions reserved exclusively for the personal use of the person making the copy or reproduction, and not destined for any collective use", or analyses and short quotations for the purposes of example and illustration, "any representation or reproduction in whole or in part made without the consent of the author or author's heirs and assigns or representatives is illegal" (art. L. 122-4). Any such representation or reproduction, by whatsoever process, would therefore constitute an infringement punishable under the terms of articles L. 335-2 and following of the code of intellectual property.
In accordance with the provisions of law no. 98-536 of 1 July 1998 transposing into the code of intellectual property the Council of Europe directive (EC) 96/9 of 11 March 1996 concerning the legal protection of databases, COMEXPOSIUM is the producer and owner of all or part of the databases making up the present site.
In accessing this site, you acknowledge that the data which composes it enjoys legal protection and that, in accordance with the aforesaid law of 01/07/98, you are prohibited from extracting, re-using, storing, reproducing, representing or preserving either directly or indirectly by any means and in any form whatsoever any quantitatively or qualitatively substantial part of the content of the databases featuring on the site you have accessed and from repeatedly and systematically extracting or re-using parts not quantitatively or qualitatively substantial when such operations manifestly exceed conditions of normal use.
Data Protection Act (CNIL)
You may send data on yourself via this site to COMEXPOSIUM.
In accordance with the data protection act of 6 January 1978, you have a right of access to and rectification of named information concerning yourself, which right you may exercise by writing to COMEXPOSIUM 70, avenue du Gal de Gaulle 92058 La Défense Cedex- France
Brand names and logos, hypertext links
Any use whatsoever of brand names and logos on this site is strictly prohibited without the authorisation of COMEXPOSIUM. All hypertext links directed to this site are also subject to prior authorisation.
Use of information
Despite the care taken in processing information, COMEXPOSIUM declines all responsibility for errors or omissions in the information published on this site.
COMEXPOSIUM shall not be held liable for the interpretation of information contained on this site, nor for the consequences of making use of that information.
Our undertakings regarding confidentiality and security
The trade show provides key undertakings in the two areas which give rise to most concern, judging by your questions on the Internet: confidentiality and security regarding information circulating on the network. COMEXPOSIUM enjoys a solid reputation and you can trust us in every respect.
The personal information which you entrust to us is only used to :
- offer you personalised access to our website thus saving time,
- enable you to register as an exhibitor or visitor,
- provide you with information and the latest news on the trade show or other trade shows organised by COMEXPOSIUM.
- display your brand in the trade show's various promotional material, if you are an exhibitor (catalogue, website, visitor's guide, poster display plans, press kits, newsletters, amongst others).
Our undertakings :
- provide you with information without clogging up your mailbox, and enable you to cancel your subscription at any time
- ensure confidentiality. In accordance with the French data protection act (loi "informatique et Liberté) of 6 January 1978, we hereby confirm that data concerning you is used by our internal services and partners in organising the event for which you have registered, as well as for producing publications for this event and that you have the right to access rectify all information concerning you by writing to: COMEXPOSIUM 70, avenue du Gal de Gaulle Security above allSecure credit card if payment on this website : Credit card payment is secured by the SSL (secure socket layer) encryption process which protects all sensitive data concerning methods of electronic payment. This means that information relating to your order for the entire payment phase does not circulate unencrypted on the Internet. Your name, credit card number and expiry date are encrypted and protected. A closed padlock and a key are displayed on your screen as a guarantee of this security. Payment is accepted with the following cards: Carte Bleue, Visa, Mastercard. Ordering online and monitoring your order are simple : For each credit card transaction, you receive a printable receipt or details of why the transaction has failed. if you are an exhibitor and choose to book your stand by paying the mandatory deposit, you will receive an invoice through the post.
You have an absolute right to confidentiality and security and we undertake to respect this right on this website. Thank you for placing your trust in us.
If you have any queries regarding this Confidentiality and Security charter please send an e-mail to: [email protected]