AWARD OF A €10000 GRANT
SILMO Academy supports a research project in the field of optics and vision science
SILMO Academy has set itself the goal of supporting professionals working in ophthalmic optics in their quest for excellence by proposing workshops and a scientific symposium where they can enhance their knowledge and
share ideas with experts from every field.
Since 2016, SILMO Academy has chosen to support a research project in the field of optics and vision science. Every year it is offering a €10,000 grant for a project submitted by an individual researcher or research team, with the winning project selected by the scientific committee.
- You must be leading a research project specifically in the field of optics and vision science.
- Only French and English presentation should be accepted.
Terms and condition of entry
The applicant must send before September 2, 2023:
- A curriculum vitae
- A complete presentation of the project
- The methodology
- The resources available to him/her (sponsor, internship supervisor, grants already obtained...)
- The resources he/she lacks to complete his/her project
Timetable and selection process
Receipt of projects until September 2, 2023:
Selection of the 3 best projects by the Scientific Council.
In September: an oral presentation of the selected projects may be required.
At SILMO Paris: announcement and presentation of the winner during the SILMO Academy conference.
Download the call for applications
Please send to: SILMO Academy: 185 rue de Bercy - 75012 Paris - France
or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org