10am: Opening of the symposium
Tribute to Jean Pierre Bonnac by Daniel Dupleix
SESSION 1: 10.30am to 12.30pm: What is efficiency? How is it assessed?
- Pr Christian Corbé: Visual efficiency
- General Jean Pierre Haigneré, European astronaut: Application of visual efficiency in a space environment
- Yann Bonato, international basketball player: Application of visual efficiency in high endurance sport
- Dr Zoi Kapoula: Binocular motricity - the foundation of visual, cognitive and postural efficiency
- François Daniel: The impact of the accommodation/convergence conflict on binocular control and cognition.
- Aurélien Morize: Remobi, method for the rehabilitation of dynamic vergence
- Arnaud Foisy: How plantar afferents may contribute to visual efficiency
- Pr Bremont Gignac: Postural study in ophthalmology
- Pr Stéphane Inni: Clinical assessment of visual efficiency, case studies.
SESSION 2: 3.00pm to 6.00pm: VISUAL EFFICIENCY and contact lenses
- Dr Florence Mallet: Visual efficiency in children wearing contact lenses
- Pr Stéphane Inni: Contact lenses and binocular vision
- Marina Barthe: Visual efficiency in presbyopes wearing simultaneous multifocal contact lenses
- Diane Debuc: Visual efficiency in presbyopes wearing RGP contact lenses
- Dr Caty Albu Ganem: The SMILE technique - results after three years
- Dr Pascal Rozot: Visual efficiency and multifocal implants
- Seema Banerjee: Secondary intraocular implantation in aphakic children
- Dr Pierre Olivier Barale: Artificial retina and visual efficiency - technique and results
10.00am: Guest lecture by Pierre Rocher FAAO
The invention of hydrogel soft contact lenses; Arguing the case for a man of genius: Pr Otto Wichterlé
SESSION 3 - 10.30am to 1pm: VISUAL EFFICIENCY in presbyopic patients
- Professor Professor Jean Claude Hache and Bruno Delhoste: Visual efficiency and age.
- Céline Benoît and Konogan Baranton: Presbyopia and connected life - analysis of visual needs and solutions provided by the new range of Varilux Eyezen lenses
- Dr Thierry Bury: Glasses Off application, a new concept for the correction of presbyopia
- Professor Viswanathan Ramasubramanian: Visual Efficiency with Small Aperture Concepts in Presbyopia
- Daniel Aït YAHIATENE: Light Vision - From AMD to autonomy
12:15pm : Interactive analysis of complex case studies
1:00pm : Best poster award and conclusion of the symposium