SILMO Next was born from the ambition of SILMO Paris to invite the profession to project itself into the future, to help opticians to better understand and prepare their own future.
A laboratory of ideas, a space for multidisciplinary exchanges, a showcase for creation and innovation, the SILMO Next site is structured around 5 areas that project us into a techno-responsible future, emphasizing the double mutation that is taking place in our sector: on the one hand, the increasingly important weight of technology in the activity of brands and opticians, and on the other hand, the awareness of the need to act more responsibly on a daily basis.
- FUTUROLOGY : Ecodesign, new materials, circular economy, connected products…: the Futurology space will examine the theme of techno-responsibility through the lens of foresight and innovations that will gradually shape the future of optics and eyewear.
- TRENDS BY SILMO : True to its DNA, the Trends by SILMO will highlight latest trends and novelties, those that shape the immediate future and will also be the showcase for a sector that has already begun to deploy actions for a more committed long-term future, putting design at the service of our environment and our society.
- TALKS : A space for expression, free exchange and sharing of experiences that will enable all the players in the sector to create new synergies and compare their points of view on the future of their businesses, their products and their distribution in order to better understand this ambitious future that combines technicality and innovation with respect for our environment and people.
- CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY (CSR) : The reflection on CSR is the subject of studies, surveys, testimonies and information sharing at the exhibition. This content will form the basis for joint reflection and the co-construction of the CSR approach for the entire sector.
- MEILLEURS OUVRIERS DE France (MOF)Full-fledged actors in the dynamics of innovation in optics, the Meilleurs Ouvriers de France (Best Workers of France) make their entry on SILMO Next. Bearers of a unique heritage and know-how, they are well placed to give opticians the keys to their future development. The return to craftsmanship, proximity and authenticity is more than ever a response to new consumer behaviours and future challenges.