SILMO Academy supports a research project in the field of optics and vision science
SILMO Academy has set itself the goal of supporting professionals working in ophthalmic optics in their quest for excellence by proposing workshops and a scientific symposium where they can enhance their knowledge and
share ideas with experts from every field.
Since 2016, SILMO Academy has chosen to support a research project in the field of optics and vision science. Every year it is offering a €10,000 grant for a project submitted by an individual researcher or research team,
with the winning project selected by the scientific committee.
- You must be leading a research project specifically in the field of optics and vision science.
- Only French and English presentation should be accepted.
Terms of participation
The candidate must send before september 20, 2020:
- a resume
- the complete presentation of the project
- Resources already available (sponsor, internship supervisor, grants secured etc.)
- Resources still required in order to successfully complete their project
Schedule and selection process
Receipt of projects until September 20, 2020:
Selection of the 3 best projects by the Scientific Council.
In September: an oral presentation of selected projects can be required.
During SILMO Paris: winning project announced and presented during the SILMO Academy symposium.
Applications must be received before September 20, 2020
To send to the following address: SILMO Academy 185 rue de Bercy 75012 Paris
or by email: email@example.com
or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org