For more comfort, Viparis, the Comité Régional du Tourisme Paris Ile-de-France and Paris Aéroport put in place
A welcome desk at the customs exit will inform you as soon as you arrive in Paris Charles de Gaulle with complimentary croissants (limited quantity).
- Terminal 1 : 2 counters > 1 departure level porte 8 and 1 arrival level exit under custom
- Terminal 2D : 3 counters > 2 exits delivery of luggage and 1 at the exit porte 9
- Terminal 2F : 2 counters > 1 counter porte 8 arrival level and 1 counter between the passage of T2F to T2E
- Terminal 2E : 1 counters in front of arrivals
A free shuttle service.
PARIS CHARLES DE GAULLE <-> PARIS NORD VILLEPINTE (SILMO)
Free wifi on board.
- Airport Charles de Gaulle > Paris Nord Villepinte (SILMO) : from 8:30am to 11:30am with a departure every 30 min, from 6 to 9 October
- Paris Nord Villepinte (SILMO) > Airport Charles de Gaulle : from 3pm to 7pm with a departure every 30 min, from 6 to 9 October
Location of shuttles:
- Terminal 1 gate 8 departure level
- Terminal 2D gate 9 arrival level
- Terminal 2F between terminals T2F and T2E
With the support of
Other services of shuttles
PORTE MAILLOT <–> PARIS NORD VILLEPINTE (SILMO)
PARIS NORD VILLEPINTE (SILMO) <-> PORTE MAILLOT
AIR FRANCE BUSES
Air France proposes you a regular service between Roissy Charles-de-Gaulle and Orly airports, and Paris.
5 different bus lines to go to Paris city center:
- Orly - Gare Montparnasse
- Orly - Gare Montparnasse - Invalides - Etoile
- Orly - Roissy CDG
- CDG 1/2 - Porte Maillot - Etoile
- CDG 1/2 - Gare de Lyon - Gare Montparnasse