Your most frequently asked questions
1. The essential
- Where the exhibition will be held ?
- When will the SILMO will take place ?
- What are the opening hours for the SILMO ?
Where the exhibition will be held ? Fermer
The event will be held at the Paris-Nord Villepinte Convention Center.
The address of the convention center is : ZAC Paris Nord 2, 93420 Villepinte.
When will the SILMO will take place ? Fermer
The SILMO 2022 will be held from September 29th to October 2nd 2023.
What are the opening hours for the SILMO ? Fermer
The SILMO is open from Friday to Monday from 9am to 6:30pm.
2. Prices & Badges
- How much an entry cost ?
- How to get an invitation?
- I have an invitation card / promotion code / invitation, how do I get my badge ?
- Is my badge valid for the whole duration show?
- Can I get an extra badge for a colleague?
- How to register online?
- I lost/forgot my login/password to connect to my exhibitor area...
How much an entry cost ? Fermer
(The SILMO is a trade fair reserved for professionals)
The SILMO's price list :
- Visitors : 30€.
- Opticians and buyers : free
- School, students, teachers : free (with promotion code)
How to get an invitation? Fermer
If you are an optician or a buyer, you don't need an invitation because your badge is free. The other visitors can be invited by the exhibitors.
I have an invitation card / promotion code / invitation, how do I get my badge ? Fermer
Communicate your code during the last step of your pre-registration on the dedicated platform to get your badge.
Is my badge valid for the whole duration show? Fermer
Yes, your badge gives you access to the SILMO during the 4 days of the trade fair.
Can I get an extra badge for a colleague? Fermer
You can ask for one when you register. If you already have your badge, go back to your personal visitors' area, click on the colleague tab and then additional badge. Finally add your colleague's information in order to obtain or send him his badge.
How to register online? Fermer
If you wish to register as an exhibitor, you can register on the exhibitor's registration platform.
If you wish to register as a visitor, click on the link below : https://badge.silmoparis.com/en/home.htm
I lost/forgot my login/password to connect to my exhibitor area... Fermer
Your login is the e-mail address you gave when you registered.
If you had loosed your password, you just need to enter your login on the exhibitor's area and click on "forgot password?". A request to reset your password will be automatically sent to you by e-mail.
- I am a foreigner and I would like a free entrance
- I am a foreigner and I would like a VISA
- I am a foreigner. What are the advantages/offers I can benefit from?
I am a foreigner and I would like a free entrance Fermer
You can get a free entrance only if you are an optician or a buyer. In this case, please indicate it when entering your personal information in your visitor account and you will get a free badge.
I am a foreigner and I would like a VISA Fermer
To get your visa, you must complete your file by providing an official invitation letter from the French embassy or consulate in your country of residence. To help you to get this letter, SILMO provides you a form, available directly from the exhibitor area or the visitor area.
- If you are a visitor: when you request your visitor badge online, fill in the dedicated form which will allow you to receive your official invitation letter.
- If you are an exhibitor: go to your exhibitor area, heading Dashboard > Visa request, and fill in the dedicated form.
I am a foreigner. What are the advantages/offers I can benefit from? Fermer
A service and rest area called "Club International" is reserved for you.
4. Useful info
- How can i come to the show if I don't live in the Paris area?
- Where is the parking ? Do I need to pay for it ?
- Where can I stay during the exhibition ?
- Where can I find the plan of the exhibition?
- Are there any food services on the Silmo?
- Is there a locker room?
How can i come to the show if I don't live in the Paris area? Fermer
Several solutions are available to you to come to the SILMO :
There are several ways to get to the SILMO:
- Car : more information
- Public transport : more information
- Carpooling : more information
- Train : more information
- Plane : more information
- Shuttle : more information
Where is the parking ? Do I need to pay for it ? Fermer
Yes, parking will be available. For more information : https://en.silmoparis.com/Visit/Useful-info/Organize-your-visit/Modes-de-transport/Coming-by-car
Where can I stay during the exhibition ? Fermer
Our partners propose you several hotels and apartments at preferential rates that you can find at the following address: https://silmo.bnetwork.com/Index.aspx
Where can I find the plan of the exhibition? Fermer
The SIlmo 2022 map will be available soon. You can find it here : https://en.silmoparis.com/Visit/Useful-info/SILMO-floor-plan
In addition, a printed map will be available in the visitor's guide with free access at the various trade fair entrances.
Are there any food services on the Silmo? Fermer
Several restaurants and sandwich shops are at your disposal on the SILMO.
More information is coming soon.
Is there a locker room? Fermer
Yes there is a Cloakroom on the exhibition.
Cloakroom's price list:
- Clothing : 2€
- Suitcase cabin : 3€
- Suitcase : 4€
- Where can I find the exhibitors' list ?
- How many exhibitors will attend the exhibition ?
- Where can I get the exhibition catalog ?
Where can I find the exhibitors' list ? Fermer
You can find the complete list of exhibitors here : Exhibitors list
How many exhibitors will attend the exhibition ? Fermer
In 2019, more than 1,000 exhibitors from 42 countries took part in SILMO.
For this year, you can find the complete list of exhibitors taking part in the SILMO here : Exhibitors list
Where can I get the exhibition catalog ? Fermer
The exhibitors' list can be found in the visitor's guide available at the exhibition. You will also access to it at the following address : https://www.cxmp.com/en/silmo-paris-2022-exhibitor-list
- What are the animations during the SILMO ?
- Conferences (themes, schedules, speakers, registration...)
- Where to find the program ?
What are the animations during the SILMO ? Fermer
Here is the list of events and animations that will take place during the exhibtion:
- SILMO Talks
- Silmo d'or
- Trends forum
- The Best Craftsmen of France
- French know-how of eyewear manufacturers
Conferences (themes, schedules, speakers, registration...) Fermer
The conference program will be available soon.
Where to find the program ? Fermer
You can find the program in the trade fair brochure which will be distributed at the different entrances of the exhibition.
The digital version of the program will soon be available on our website.