A complete security system was put in place by Comexposium, organizer of SILMO, to garanty all the participants' security (exhibitors, visitors, press and collaborators). Accordingly to the local authorities' measures, VIParis, the company in charge of the Parc des Expositions de Paris Nord Villepint, reinforced security measures are put in place throughout the whole show:
- Systematic check of everyone entering with hand-held scanner on the door, along with security frisking (if necessary)
- Systematic visual check of all bags
- Visitor bags bigger than cabin-sized bags must be left at the cloakroom
- A "Security" hotline will be put in place for exhibitors to signal any suspect packages or behaviour
- Random inspection of vehicle trunks by the security services of the Parc des Expositions de Villepinte
Our team is available to help you facilitate your participation to the show in the best possible conditions with the same high quality concern.