N° of stand
- 6 J 106
- 6 L 105
- 6 L 105
- 6 E 115
SILMO IS THE INTERNATIONAL OPTICS AND EYEWEAR TRADE FAIR IN PARIS
a unique experience for the development and international standing of the entire optics industry
SILMO Paris, Live the experience!
This annual trade show takes place at the exhibition Center Paris Nord Villepinte (Paris) , and welcomes the professional of the opticas & eyewear sector (opticians, optometrists, ophtalmologists, manufacturers,…).
11 sectors that make up this outstanding industry:
- AB FAB LAB (Absolutly Fabulous Laboratory) - brings together the latest technological innovations, processes and materials, all dedicated to the manufacture of lenses and frames. Surfacing, colouring, components, materials, cutting and 3D printing are all showcased in this truly "universal exhibition" of the industry's finest manufacturing techniques, which are a source of added value.
- LUXURY: brings together jewellers, luxury brands and specialist makers of exclusive frames; showcased within a dedicated display area, these companies utilise the finest materials to produce truly exceptional eyewear.
- THE VILLAGE: continues to position itself strategically at the intersection of trends and designers. This is an area where design and the most innovative ideas jockey for position to reveal resolutely stylish and exclusive collections with a contemporary appeal...
- FRAMES: brings together a comprehensive overview of optical glasses and sunglasses brands. These include traditional eyewear manufactures showcasing their much sought-after and prized expertise, alongside fashion brands and ready-to-wear collections unveiling their exclusive universe reminiscent of the SILMO Fashion Style trends area.
- OPTICIAN'S EQUIPMENT: is a must-visit area for professionals wishing to keep abreast of major developments in terms of tools, cutting and measuring instruments, not to mention optometry equipment.
- CONNECTED OPTICIANS: introduces partner networks for opticians - central purchasing bodies, chains, management centres, etc. - together with professionals working in the digital domain offering IT and connectivity solutions, websites, social media networks, etc.
- SPORT: shines the spotlight on the specific characteristics of dedicated sports glasses and sunglasses, a new exhibition area intended to promote active sports brands and sportswear more effectively.
- CONTACT LENSE: reveals solutions and innovations in the field of contact lenses that will create footfall for retail outlets and grow revenue.
- LENSES: assembles the work of the world's finest lens manufacturers who present their latest technological innovations with a comprehensive product range including all types of lenses: sport, progressive, ophthalmic, solar, mineral, organic and connected.
- POS EQUIPMENT: offers opticians all the tools and resources they need to plan their store layout: furniture, display stands, store signs, merchandising advice, safety, etc.
- LOW VISION: offers opticians and other professionals the opportunity to improve their knowledge of this topic, along with practical and useful information to help tackle one of today’s major health problems.
SILMO is also: an Innovation prize with SILMO d’Or, a TV channel (SILMO TV), a training organization with SILMO Academy scientific symposium, a connected community, an fashion and trends E-mag with Trends by SILMO.